CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Income Tax Advice

Kelley and I wanted to give a little public tax advice... Pay an accountant! We spent almost our entire Saturday trying to figure out how to figure out our taxes when we are residents of different states, married, and made all sorts of strange income. I just hope that we don't get audited because I am afraid that we might not be able to reproduce what we have done...

After taxes we took a break and went to Michaels and we found a scrapbook for wedding and dating shots, as well as a few shelves that were on sale. We also did the Costco thing and stopped by the local Freak-mart, aka Walmart, or Wally-world as Kelley prefers. At Walmart we stood in the checkout line for, no joke, 20 minutes for this lady to ring up two people ahead of us.

The weather has been kind of gloomy today. We are missing sunny Utah. Alright, I had better help Kel figure out Maryland income tax...

No comments: