
I thought it would be fun to start a blog so our family and friends could see what we're up to, and Wes jumped on the bandwagon as well. So we'll do our best to keep this updated. It will also be a great journaling tool for us.
A quick background...
Wes and I got married December 19, 2006 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. It was a glorious day, and we were very happy to finally get married. We met in our DC singles ward, and our first day just happened to be on February 14, 2006. We quickly realized how much we liked each other and ultimately, that we were in love. We got engaged on July 1, 2006 and then spent the next 5 1/2 months apart while Wes started medical school at Penn State in Hershey, PA and I stayed in Maryland working and planning the wedding. We moved into a two bedroom apartment in Hershey that's across the street from the hospital/medical school. Wes is doing well in his first year and I just started a job with Affinity Technology Consultants in Harrisburg, PA. I am a project manager and do various admin duties. We are loving being married and starting our life together.

No comments:
Post a Comment