Saturday, April 21, 2007
Finally, nice weather!
Ahhhh... Seventy-five degrees sure feels good... We finally had warm and sunny Saturday in Hershey. I was beginning to feel like I was living in England! Kelley and I spent the day outside washing our very dirty cars. We haven't washed them since October. Kelley even waxed the cars with me. What a stud! After washing we were exhausted. Kel was able to have a nap, but I had to study before we went to the Banzhaf's for some really good Mexican grub. We had a great time getting to know them a little better. Tomorrow is supposed to hit 80. We might have to go for a long walk or something. >>> I don't know if you guys have been following the news much lately, but the supreme court upheld the partial birth abortion ban, voting 5-4. It is a relief that they were able to uphold the law, however, they were only a vote away from allowing selfish people to abort their "partially" born child. Partial birth abortions are done on fetuses that are >20 weeks. A few months back, a premature infant was born at 24 weeks and survived in a Florida hospital. A woman in our ward just had a 26 week old infant that is touch and go right now, but is looking pretty good. How can one justify destroying a baby that could survive? How can one justify destroying a child 0-40 weeks? Isn't that called murder? Perhaps we need to stop being apathetic and start stirring up support to protect the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My same comment as I left in the Q&A section blog below. You won't be able to solve it yourself but you can certainly not put yourself in the position of performing abortions.
Post a Comment