
Hello to all! You thought that I forgot to write this past weekend...eh? It was a busy weekend. Kelley went to enrichment on Saturday morning and then had a busy day of shopping. I hibernated in the study and at the library at school studying my little brain out. For some reason they decided to have an exam on Monday afternoon. It was kind of nice not having to worry about the exam the day before, but it wasn't a fun Saturday. Our lesson at church on Sunday went really well. We talked about Christ feeding the 4000 and the Mount of Transfiguration. Kelley did a fantastic job teaching. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun with the lesson. Later that night, we made some REALLY good pork chops and steamed green beans. Today, Monday, was test day. I started about 6 am and studied almost nonstop until 1 pm and then took the exam. I should hear back in a few weeks about how I did. I think that it went alright... It has been really windy and cold here. I think that we got around an inch of rain last night. Hopefully by the weekend we will be back to riding bikes! We love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment