CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2007

I have been tagged...

Well I was tagged. I knew it would happen eventually, and since we haven't updated the blog in a few days, here's a new entry...


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Junior in high school busy with yearbook, concert choir, AP Chemistry, etc.
2. Starting to date my first boyfriend
3. Driving my friends around in my Jeep
4. Taking the ACT
5. Going to 9/11 school dances

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Go to Target and Walmart
2. Make cheesecake for Pie Night
3. Clean the house
4. Put out Christmas decorations
5. Do lesson for Sunday

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. chips and salsa
2. apple
3. fresh baked cookies
4. triscuits
5. smoothies

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off medical school loans
2. Buy a home in Salt Lake and one in Outer Banks
3. Buy a new car and a ski boat
4. Travel the world
5. Take families on big vacations

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. I get impatient when I drive behind someone going too slow
2. I watch the clock and am neurotic about being on time to things
3. Trying to do too many things that I don't have time for

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Bethesda, Maryland
4. Rockville, Maryland
5. Hershey, Pennsylvania

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Runner for commercial real estate (for my daddy!)
2. Customer Service Rep for FastSigns
3. Executive Assistant for Henry M. Jackson Foundation
4. Consultant for Affinity Technology Consultants
5. Wife, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, confidante

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I'm pretty goofy
2. I love to bake and try out new recipes
3. I talk to my mom almost every day on the phone
4. I am absolutely crazy about my nephews and niece and think they are the best things ever
5. I would love to travel all over the world and see all the amazing scenery we've been blessed with.

5 PEOPLE TAGGED
1. Laura Robins
2. Mariah Robins
3. Jinii Boren
4. Amy Stevenson
5. Jami Millward

No comments: