CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Crafts

Over the past couple of weeks, I have done several different crafts. Here are a few that I ended up doing at our ward's Super Saturday.

Here's my nativity. This was a lot of fun to make.

Here's a garland I did. This took a lot more time than I thought it would since it's all hand-stitched.

Here's my stuffed pumpkin. this one was fairly easy to do.

I also embroidered a cute pillow that has trees and says "O Christmas Tree" on it, but I haven't stuffed it yet, so no picture. It's been fun making stuff to decorate our townhouse.

3 comments:

Jinii said...

So cute! I love the Nativity.

chris+amber said...

Look at you, Martha! Cute crafts!! I hope you're enjoying the holidays. It looks like you are.

Rach said...

Wow, Kel! That all looks great! I really love the garland you made. You and Wes do such fun things together! Maria told me you're headed to Utah this week--Have a GREAT Christmas!!