Even though Easter seemed way too early this year, we had a great Easter Sunday. I woke up to a big surprise - Wes had hid eggs throughout the downstairs for me to go on a hunt. It was so much fun and it ended with a very nice present from him - beautiful earrings from Brighton. He was so thoughtful and it was so fun. I think it's become a tradition for him to do an egg hunt for me, and I love them. That evening, we got together with several friends and had a great Easter feast. The food was great; the company was even better. We're so glad to have good friends that we could share the holiday with.



2 comments:
That is one impressive hubby!! Sounds like a good tradition to me! :)
I remember when Wes did the egg hunt in DC! It was so fun! I am glad the tradition is still going!
Post a Comment