Wes had spring break last week, so he went down to San Antonio the Friday after his last test to spend the week with Judd, Jeannie, Dax, and Annabelle. I needed to stay for work, so I didn't head down until half way through the week. We had a great time down there. While I was still home in Hershey (don't worry, I kept busy outlet shopping and eating with friends), Wes went hog hunting with Judd. He also was able to go to Wilford Hall Hospital a couple of times and follow Judd around on his orthopedic rounds. That was quite a treat for Wes. Once I got down there, we had a rainy day, so we went and picked up Dax from preschool and drove to the San Antonio temple so Wes could see where I took my endowments out a couple of years ago. The next day, we went downtown so Wes could see the Alamo and the Riverwalk. What a fun day we had walking around. We ate a lot of good food - Rudy's BBQ, Pappasito's fajitas, and Magnolias' pancakes. The kids were so cute and good. Dax wanted to sit by me wherever we were and hold my hand. I loved it. And Annabelle is just full of smiles and energy. Thanks Judd and Jeannie for letting us come down. We had such a great time. We already miss you so much.
Here are some pictures of our adventures...
Annabelle all smiles
Dax happy to see us at preschool
At the San Antonio Temple
Annabelle trying cowgirl hats on
At the Alamo
The Alamo

I love this picture of Annabelle and Dax
With her wings, wand, and crown
How Annabelle falls asleep
Judd at the gun range w/ Wes
PS - We were surprised to be upgraded to first class on one of our flights back, but our luggage didn't make the next flight so we were without luggage for a day. Luckily they delivered it early the next morning. Gotta love flying nowadays.

4 comments:
I didn't know you were here without a hubby!? Looks like it was a fun time. Thanks for the websites too! :)
yea - how fun!! i love rudy's bbq! And i tried magnolia's pancakes for the 1st time the last time i was there. glad y'all had a good time - oh and when you were at the temple, you were only a few minutes from my parents' house!
My favorites are Dax at school with his characteristic cheshire grin and the "stinkbug" sleeping posture that Annabelle so nicely demonstrated for us. I had a great time and glad that I was finally able to go down and see the Robins at home.
I am glad you had a fun trip! The kiddies are adorable as always!
Post a Comment