CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

2008 Big Fish Contest

I think that Chris won this year with his est. 12 lb Rainbow Trout caught in the Tillotson's family fish pond. We should disqualify him for chumming and/or fishing in a stocked fish pond, but we will let it slide this time.
Judd and his buddy from work came in second place with their live well full of white bass from their secret spot in Southern Texas.
Kelley and I got an honorary mention with our 4 oz Brook Trout fry from the Upper Provo River. (If you look really closely you can see a little fish!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I'm loving y'all's fish Kel! :) Ps - sounds like you seriously had the perfect weekend.

Maria said...

I had to find a magnifying glass to see your fish..ha!

Loni said...

Great post! I'm sorry but i totally had to laugh at you sweet little fish compared to the huge one! Kel-always great to hear from you on my blog. Thanks for staying in touch!