CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nothing like a beautiful Friday evening at the gun range

Kelley and I went to the gun range on Friday night for a smashing good time. We took the 357 mag revolver and my new 22 pistol. It was the first time that Kelley had fired either gun, but she warmed up to them quickly. She had a lot of fun with the 22 and was a killer shot with it. She seemed to also like the 357. We had some heavy 357 loads that would send a big flame out the end of the barrel, but they didn't scare her off. She was a better shot than I was! I fell in love with her all over again watching her pound bowling pins with the big revolver.

2 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Way to go Kel! I'm an AWFUL shot (Evan can attest to this) so it makes me even more proud that you have a good aim... :)

Maria said...

Kel you are a real sport!! I don't think I would ever pick up a gun!
P.S.- I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! The dark looks so good on you!! It was worth all the trauma:)