CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged with 8s

Maria tagged me with this bit, so I thought I'd give it a go.

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Wes
2. My family
3. Friends
4. Gospel
5. Good food
6. Helping others
7. Feeling healthy
8. Good night's rest

8 books I have read recently:
1. Family Tree
2. My Sister's Keeper
3. You Belong to Me
4. Love Walked In
5. Goose Girl
6. Atonement
7. Book of Mormon
8. Joseph Smith Manual

8 things I often say:
1. Fine
2. Honey
3. I'm tired
4. I'm starving
5. What do you want to eat?
6. I love you!
7. What's up?
8. I hate Walmart

8 things that annoy me:
1. People who walk really slow or stop right in front of you
2. People who drive right on your tail even though you're going fast enough
3. Liars
4. Being rushed
5. Not being able to fall asleep
6. Waiting in long lines
7. Wes's alarm clock
8. Lots of traffic

8 things I look forward to each day:
1. Getting home from work
2. Sunshine
3. Making Wes smile
4. Talking with family
5. Email from friends
6. Getting into bed
7. Dessert
8. Hearing Wes say he loves me

8 things I look for in a friend:
1. Always there
2. Positive attitude
3. Trustworthy
4. Similar interests
5. Genuinely kind
6. Makes me feel better/happy
7. Honest
8. Good listener/advice giver

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel all over the world
2. Steadily volunteer for a worthy cause
3. Run some sort of race
4. Raise a family
5. Build a home
6. Pay off med school debt (as fast as possible)
7. Serve a mission
8. Write a book

8 things I have learned this past year:
1. Life always works out as it should
2. Teens sure deal with a lot more now than I ever did
3. Studying hard does have its rewards
4. Preparation and diligence help achieve goals
5. How much I hate being away from my niece and nephews
6. Wes loves me more than ever before
7. Making food with someone else is so much more fun
8. True friends really are there for you

8 people I tag:
1. Mariah
2. Laura
3. Jeannie
4. Amber
5. Kellie
6. Crissy
7. Melanie
8. Jami

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Wasn't Goose Girl so good? I never thought juvenile fantasy would be a genre that I'd get into, but I love Shannon Hale.

I'm up for training and running races with you. I've been so diligent about running this summer. I need to keep it up once I get back to school.

Maria said...

Thanks for doing this Kel! Loved all your answers!!

Ashley said...

Isn't getting off of work the best? I imagined getting to quit my job would feel euphoric, until the stress of having no income has hit...haha.

I just finished My Sister's Keeper. Did you like it? I've only ever read Plain Truth, until this one, and both times I was just stunned by the endings. Good ol' Jodi..=)