CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

2 Years Down...

Today is our 2nd Anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years, but I also can't believe it's only been two years. Sometimes it feels like we've been together for so much longer. It sure has been a great two years though.

We've had a fun year including...
- finishing up 2nd year of med school and taking the first round of boards
- trip to San Antonio and hog hunting for Wes
- trip to Utah to see family and go to Maria and Josh's wedding
- finding out we are having a baby
- starting 3rd year rotations and trying to figure out what to be when Wes gets older
- many baked treats and new recipes tried
- buying a new car, well new to us
- gaining 3 nephews
- many pizzas and Pantry desserts
- and lots of fun together.

I love you Wes. Thanks for loving me and making me so happy. I hope I do the same for you.

6 comments:

Katie May said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your anniversary. The two of you are so cute. You look adorable pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Time sure does fly. Sigh.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! I think you have been married longer too. I think after the first year, they just all run together. Congrats!

Maria said...

happy anniversary! We can't wait to see you guys!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Woohoo!! Two years!! Congrats!