Thursday, February 19, 2009
Charlie is here!
Charlie came today at 3:37 pm. He is 20 inches long and 7 lbs, 5 oz. Kelley will have to provide more details, but he is healthy, happy, and cute as a button! Kelley is doing great. She was never in any pain. She smiled before and after she got her epidural and she smiled through pushing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Congratulations! What a great birth story!
Kelley, remind me to get the name of your anesthesiologist!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!
WAHOO! Congratulations. That's very exciting.
Congrats! I can't wait to see baby Charlie. I'm glad mom and baby are doing well and I can't wait to see pictures. And bytheway - I'm so jealous!! :)I'm very much still pregnant.
YEAH!! Congratulations guys! Bring on the pictures!! Let us know if you need anything.
Hurray!! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see him! Glad everything went well!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures and get more details.
Yay! I'm so excited. Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to see him for myself. I hope that you are both doing well and can't wait to see you soon!
A great big congratulations!!! Good job Kelley. Sounds like you did super. Can't wait to see your complete little family.
Yahoo!!!! Congrats and Welcome baby Charlie!
I was wondering why Kel didn't email yesterday. It was for a very good reason!! I am so happy for you guys! I am glad everything went well! I can't wait to see photos of the little guy!! You are going to be the greatest parents!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Congratulations! So thrilled for you! Can't wait for pictures ;)
Congratulations to you! Kelley you were on my mind so much this week that I had a feeling the time was near and then I got the email from the folks at Bravo! I can't wait to see him (pictures and real life). Maryanne
We are so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Charlie! Glad it was a great delivery! Miss you! Oh, by the way, he has the same birthday as my dad!
Hip hip hooray!
Congrats, we are so excited to see him!
YEAH!!!! That was fast! Can't wait to meet him:)
Post a Comment