Charlie got some amazing looking cookies from my work. Thanks so much Bravo Group. The cookies are almost too cute to eat - almost! They smell and taste delicious.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The sweet adventures of two people madly in love and their sweet little boy and two darling girls
5 comments:
He is such a handsome boy!!
How yummy. And Charlie is soooo stinking cute! I so wish I was there so I could hold him and love on him (after washing my hands of course.)
Oh yum!! Lucky parents!!
Hey guys! Congratulations on your precious baby boy!!! We are so excited for you. He is one cute little man! Which is surprising since he looks a lot like Wes (that's from Casey). haha
Sorry, just noticed we have the same blog background...we must have copied you guys subconsciously. Great minds think alike! :)
Good luck with this new adventure of parenthood! :)
Post a Comment