Saturday, February 28, 2009
The cow suit with spiky hair
It is crazy how fast they change! It has only been a few days and he is looking older already. Today we put him in the cow overalls that I picked out for him when we first found out that we were having a little boy. For some reason I think that the big cow on it is really funny. Maybe it is because my Dad used to moo at the cows with his PA system when we happened to drive by a pasture. I would laugh and try to moo too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You guys, he is so cute! I love baby clothes- they are so funny and just adorable! I'm glad you're putting lots of pics up- they do change TOO FAST! :-)
Thanks for posting more pictures. I love them all!
Kelley, He's adorable!! Congratulations! I heard Rebecca and my mom fussing over your video last week and how cute Charlie was, but I was in Colton's room with a migraine and didn't get a chance to look at Charlie till now. He darling - congrats again! Hope you're feeling awesome & back to normal already!
What a cute little boy! Congratulations! I love all that hair. You're going to be great parents. I hope to see you all when you could out to SLC to visit family. I'd love to meet little Charlie!
Aimee
Post a Comment