CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a great Easter. We all had a nice day, although I spent most of church in the mother's lounge with Charlie wanting to feed three times in two hours. Oh well. We had a nice dinner with several of our friends, and it was quite yummy.

Here's Charlie wearing a cute outfit for Easter.


Here's the little tail on Charlie's behind...
We can't wait to do eggs with Charlie next Easter.

3 comments:

Katie May said...

Oh my! What an outfit! How cute is that tail?? Love it! And of course, it's really Charlie who makes it adorable!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I really wish I could hold him and just love on him - he is too cute. I got y'alls baby announcement - thanks so much - his picture is to die for!!

Mercedes said...

Church is unfortunately no longer the same, pretty much until they go into nursery! If it's not one thing, it's another. What a sweet Easter boy!

The feeding thing is one of my biggest struggles with babies. I honestly have no advice! Mac went through something similar, and it just kind of eventually went away! He might be getting ready to grow.