Saturday, May 30, 2009
100 days old
Our little Charlie is 100 days old today. I don't know how I figured that out, but for some reason I did. He even got a new present today, which he seems to be pretty happy about - a high chair. Every time we sit down at the table to eat, he starts whining wanting to be up with us. So we figured why not have him up at the table with us. His high chair even reclines, since he's not quite sitting up on his own yet. I think he was quite happy with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome! I'm so glad you guys got one!
Wow - I can't believe how big he has gotten! Time flies....hope all is well Kelley. Just checked into today to get the updates.
He is such a doll! Love the posts!
Post a Comment