Dear Daddy-

I sure have been missing you this past week. Mom's kept me busy with the grandparents, Aunt Laura and Jack, running errands, shopping, and trying new things. I'm babbling more and trying new sounds, along with working my core when Mom pulls me up to sit and stand. Here's some shots of the past few days...
Here's me sitting in the bumbo. You gotta get me one of these.
Here I am trying out a swing. I liked this. It's fun being outside.
Here are my new shades to keep the sun from hurting my eyes. Am I cool or what?!
And here's me with Mommy. She sure misses you.
Have a good week Daddy. I love and miss you.
Charlie

2 comments:
I miss you guys so bad! I can't wait for you both to come home next Tuesday. I hope that Charlie is being a good boy for Mama.
LOVE the sunglasses!!!
Post a Comment