CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Haircut Anyone?

Charlie had his first haircut this past weekend. He'd worn off the sides, so he had about 2.5" of hair down the center of his head. Wes deemed it was definitely time to take some off the top. Charlie did pretty well sitting in Mom's lap while Dad snipped away.

Before
After

He's such a cutie. He still has plenty of hair and it still curls when wet. He's growing up so fast.

2 comments:

W. Flint said...

The toupee look just had to go. I wish that we had a better after picture that would do it justice. It looks really good. We had it all curled up for church on Sunday and it looked pretty sweet. Rad and Judd would have been proud.

Robins Family said...

I can't believe you cut his hair. Dax was two before we took sisscors to his locks. I just can't believe how big he is. It make me so sad to think I haven't met him yet.