CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Table Manners


Here's Charlie chillin at the dinner table while Mom and Dad eat. He loves sitting up with us. He laughs, smiles, and talks the whole time. He's just waiting for some food to come his way. So, we decided to give him some. This kid has quite the appetite and he's showed all the signs of being ready for some food. So bring on the rice cereal...


I tried to upload the video, but after too many times of it not working, I gave up. Here it is on YouTube if you want to see. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYnG66gebeY) He did really well keeping the cereal in his mouth, and he loved the spoon coming towards him. He opened really wide and stuck his tongue out. We were impressed. I don't know if this will help him sleep any longer at night, but it would be a dream if it did. We love our Charlie boy. He's growing up so fast. It's so fun to see him changing and doing new things each day.

1 comment:

Katie May said...

Oh my! Look at him go! I love the huge towel to cover him while he's eating cereal. I'm sure he needed it! Cute cute boy! He's just getting so big SO fast.