It has been six months since you entered this world and forever changed my life. I feel so blessed to be your mother and to have the opportunity to raise you. You have changed so much in these past six months I can hardly believe it. It seems every day, you are doing something new. I love when you smile and giggle at me. I cannot help but smile back. You are such a happy boy, and I'm so lucky to have a baby who smiles all the time. Thank you for starting to sleep better - I very much appreciate not having to wake up quite so frequently at night and having a little more time to get things done during your naps. I look forward to watching what you have in store for me each day. You make life so fun and exciting. I absolutely love being your mom. I love you, little man.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment