Charlie and I had a great time in Utah a few weeks ago. I went to my 10 year high school reunion. It was fun to catch up with friends and see some people I hadn't seen in ten years. Boy the years sure do fly by, but I sure have seen and done a lot in those ten years. Charlie had fun hanging out with both sets of his grandparents and also got to meet his great grandparents - Glen and Gail. They sure did love him. He also played with cousins and aunts and uncles. Charlie had fun swinging outside, going on walks with Uncle Bruce, and going shopping and running errands. People comment on how cute he is wherever we go. He's such a good boy.

Ready to go to Wheeler Farm for 10 Year Reunion - Go Titans!
Great-Grandma and Grandpa Robins
Swing time made Charlie sleepy

No comments:
Post a Comment