Charlie has had so much fun playing with his counsins the past few weeks. First Cooper and Hank spent the night with us, then Jack came with Aunt Laura. Then we had Dax, Annabelle, and Chase spend a couple of days with us while their parents headed to Hawaii for a conference. We did some fun things. One night we went to Zoolights at Hogle Zoo. It was very cool to see, although it was pretty cold. Only a few of the animals were out, but I was totally impressed with the lights, and the kids loved riding on the carousel.


While Dax and Annabelle were here, we made ornaments and decorated a gingerbread house. I was so impressed with my little helpers.
Grandma Gail and Grandpa Glen are in town for the holidays, so we celebrated Grandpa's birthday with all the kiddos. That was fun to see.
Yea, for the holidays. I love this time of year. Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment