CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Pictures

We got our first set of family pictures today. They turned out okay. Charlie's teething, so he wasn't too into smiling much. But we got a few good shots. Here are some we didn't end up choosing that were not too bad...


I love this shot except that I'm leaning too far forward. but it's a cute one of Charlie and Wes.

Charlie's must see something pretty interesting in his daddy's hair.

Wes's funny smile.

4 comments:

Tam said...

he looks like a little boy now, not a baby. cute pictures, though i don't think your family could take a bad one.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Y'all are looking so cute! Glad you're getting to have so much fun with your family!

Kellie Jean said...

I love these pictures...Charlie is so big!

Brittanie said...

Cute cute cute pictures Kel! This past weekend Marcus and I were looking at pictures from when we lived together. Good good memories!

We are updating our address book. Can you send me your address?