The sweet adventures of two people madly in love and their sweet little boy and two darling girls
We got married in December 2006 and have been living it up in the land of chocolate - Hershey, PA - ever since. Wes is in his last year as an orthopaedic surgery resident at Hershey Medical Center and Kelley is staying on her toes with Charlie, Reese, and Hailey. We're having a blast together on this journey called life.
Latest New Recipe... (let me know if you want the recipe)
Gah! It'll be a happy reminder of one cute, little, teething toddler! (Oi! I have too many of those to count! If you need tips on what to buy to cover it up, I'm your gal.)
3 comments:
Gah! It'll be a happy reminder of one cute, little, teething toddler! (Oi! I have too many of those to count! If you need tips on what to buy to cover it up, I'm your gal.)
Oh man, that is quite the chunk out of the table. Are you giving that kid the vitamins he needs!? ;) Too cute and funny.
Oh my gosh- TOO funny! I love it!
Post a Comment