CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Expensive Taste

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Natalie watched Charlie for us. She sent me this email, and I found it to be pretty funny and had to share...

Hey Kelley, I forgot to mention something to you from when I was watching Charlie. It's not a big deal, but you're going to need to be careful, especially in about 15 years when he's going to want a car. While he was playing with Samuel, he found a matchbox car of a black Lamborghini
with red trim and wouldn't let go of it for quite some time. When he was finally willing to let that one out of his hands, he went straight for the white Ferrari.
and I think he held onto that one until you picked him up! So he's definitely got good taste in cars, but you might want to start saving up now. ;0)

I think he's been watching too much Top Gear with his dad. He's one funny boy, who really loves his cars.

No comments: