CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ready to swim

Today was Charlie's first swimming class. This picture is from right before we left, and he looked so cute in his suit. He loved it. I was worried how he'd do in the big pool, and it wasn't as warm as he's used to with his baths, but he did really well. He started splashing shortly after we entered the water and didn't really stop. Today we learned how to hold on to the side, and I can let go and he'll hold on. We also sat on the edge and jumped in (well, not really jumped so much as I put him in the water) and go back to the side. We also worked on putting his chin on the top of the water, kicking his legs while on his belly, and floating on his back (which I think is his favorite as that's what he loves to do in his bath). It was great fun. Wes should be able to go with us to the rest of his classes, so we should get some pictures and video of how he's doing. Now he is fast asleep after such a fun class.

No comments: