
This is what happened to my clock after the time was changed. It went to clock heaven. It didn't like losing an hour. That or Wes just really didn't like it anymore. Maybe a little of both.
The sweet adventures of two people madly in love and their sweet little boy and two darling girls
2 comments:
HaHa! I'm betting on Wes,It looks like you had a fun weekend [=
Love you Charlie! (and you guys too)
This whole daylight savings things is a new world with a baby on a schedule - I don't know if I'm a fan! ;).
CONGRATS on matching into orthopedics - that's so awesome!! Logan decided to go into pedatrics instead of general surgery. So long nice SUV, hello Geo Prism! haha. just kidding (especially since I drove one in high school) At least he'll be home more often to fix our cars I guess ;).
I hope y'all get your 1st choice - yea for thursday!
Post a Comment