
This is the sign that is currently sitting outside our recently purchased townhome here in Derry Township. Yup, we bought a home. It happened really quickly and all came together very smoothly, thanks to a great real estate agent and lender.
Better pictures will be coming, but here's the garage and you can see the front door and windows off to the left. We're putting in new carpet, flooring, and appliances, and we're painting the walls, among with a few other things. Before and after shots will be coming hopefully within the next couple of weeks. We're excited that Wes's parents are coming out next week to help us get the place fixed to our liking before we move in. We're quite excited and are looking forward to having some more room.

3 comments:
WHAT!? I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome! So where is it? Can't wait for pictures!!
How great! Congrats you guys. I can't wait to see pictures!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! How exciting!
Post a Comment