Saturday, June 26, 2010
Orientation
This past week I began orientation for residency at Penn State. It has mostly been sitting through instruction meetings to familiarize new interns who have come from outside of the institution. For me it has been pretty boring sitting through classes on how to do stuff that I have been doing for the past two years. Despite these we have also been able to have some fun with skills sessions, unlike the medicine residents who have just meetings. Here is a shot of myself and a few fellow incoming interns properly outfitted for a tour through the operating rooms. It didn't stop there. We had to parade around some other parts of the hospital with lots of smart comments from the nurses. I haven't even officially started and I am already getting razzed. I can't blame them however, we do look pretty ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment