CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fruit for Charlie

Charlie is in the stage where he only likes to eat certain things, and he won't even try anything else. It's frustrating since he use to be a really good eater and would try anything. Don't even think about it now. He's very into texture, so if it's something different, he gets so mad that you even put it in front of him. But maybe I've found a way to get some fruit in him. Mix it up with some sugar, and he's good to go.

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

I feel your pain. Nathan's starting to be picky as well and it's driving me crazy.

Jordan said...

He is getting so big Kelley!! Congrats on your new house. It looks like it has been anadventure getting everything ready but I'm glad you have more room now!! We miss you guys!!