Kelley and Charlie were getting their shoes on to go for a walk tonight after dinner. I was saying bye as I was about to go and study in the basement, when Charlie turned from walking out the door and headed toward me. He came up to me knowing that I didn't get my shoes on like he and Mom did and grabbed my finger and proceeded to lead me toward the door...
It broke my heart so I put on my shoes and went with them.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You just can't say no to that.
Awww! That's so cute! I guess you DO have a soft side Wes! HaHa ;)
Go with them everynight because in just a short time Charlie will grown and out of the house when you want to go for a walk with him!
Post a Comment