CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

John Travolta

Look who went to nursery for the first time at church today! It won't be long before all of the girls in the ward start calling to talk to him.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for nursery! That's one thing I have loved about our ward. Since there isn't a 30 kid nursery - they have taken Ethan since we started coming to the ward. It was such a lifesaver for me, especially when TJ hasn't been able to make it to church! Enjoy your two hours alone!

The Thompsons said...

No way! Nursery already?!! Wow- they grow up fast.

Mercedes said...

Nursery is seriously the best thing--until you get called to be in there! Mac was 15 months old when I was called as nursery leader and the next day I found out I was expecting Mimi! I now have a lot more respect for the adults in those rooms!

He'll have such a great time!