CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Step III, Part II

Well, instead of leaving you hanging, the second day went better. I still missed a handful of questions, but at least I was calm about it and I wasn't sitting right next to the door this time. The second half of the case had simulated patient encounters which were much more stimulating than answering these really drawn out multiple choice questions. I was able to finish early and came home and got to spend some time with Charlie. I also even tried to fix the toilet until I needed a pipe wrench I don't have. Kelley, Charlie and I took advantage of the evening and went to the Hershey Pantry for dinner. I had a wonderful piece of bacon wrapped meatloaf with asiago cheese and topped it off with some heavenly banana cream pie. Charlie even ate all of his grilled cheese and part of my meat loaf.

To top it all off Charlie can now say "car." I think that his vocabulary consists of, mama, dada, moon, dog, ball, shoe and car.

No comments: