CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Once upon a December

It's been a pretty crazy month.  Wes has been on call every 3rd night, so we really haven't seen much of him.  Only two more days and he starts his vacation - hallelujah!  And it's been so cold outside, Charlie and I haven't ventured out too much except to get ready for Christmas.  But, amazingly, Wes and I did get two nights out by ourselves, and they were two nights back to back.  We were able to make it to Wes's work party, and it was actually very nice.  Everyone was dressed up, the food was pretty decent, and there was even a DJ and dance floor.  Of course Wes didn't want to get up and dance, but we had fun watching our friends and the higher ups and their wives go crazy.  Too bad I didn't get a picture of us that night because Wes looked quite smashing in his suit.
The next night, we were invited to a dinner party with some friends.  I can't believe that all the hubbies had that night off of the hospital.  That so rarely happens, so it worked out really well, and it was so fun.  We all dressed up and had a fantastic dinner that everyone contributed to.  We also did white elephant, and there were some creative gifts in the mix.  One that we ended up with may have to be passed on next year just to keep it going.  We also took pictures to remember our night, and they turned out great.  You'll have to check out Andrea's photography website to see her fabulous work, but here's the sampling from that night.


The kiss was voted "best kiss" by many

These were our high school dance poses.

the girls - they all look so beautiful

A few of everyone's shots

Thanks Andrea for the great photos, and thanks everyone for such a fun evening.  Until next time!

1 comment:

Robins Family said...

You look soooo good in these pictures. I would blow it up and frame it. I am glad you had a great time. I know that they are far and few in residency. I miss you