Growing up, my family use to go to the car show every year. I loved it and would gather up all the brochures and then my little brother and I would sell cars to one another for a while afterward. Funny memories, but fun all-the-same. Charlie's favorite word is car - he says it all day long. Sometimes I think that's the only word he really knows he says it so often. And when we went to the farm show a couple of weeks ago, he got most excited over a car that just happen to be on display. This kid is crazy about cars. So we decided we should take him to the car show this year. We walked in, and he said "car" over and over again. He sure is a funny boy. He liked sitting in them and pushing all the buttons/turning the knobs. We saw a few cars there that we liked quite a bit - well maybe for the distant future. Overall, Charlie had a good time and it was a fun thing to take him to.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment