CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby #2

Baby #2 is due mid-July. 


And we are so excited. 


And it's going to be a girl.


So we went shopping!

23 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

WHAHHAHAHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!??!! I didn't know you are pregnant!!! You don't look pregnant at all!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a little girl, how exciting. The dress is adorable. You better start shopping for your maternity swimsuit for all our Hersheypark trips this summer!

Amber said...

How exciting!! Charlie is going to get a sister. I hope pregnancy is treating you well!

chris+amber said...

Holy cow! I am so happy for you guys! Girls are so fun. Congrats!pay

Wendy said...

Congrats Wes, Kelley & Charlie! That is so exciting.

Danielle O. said...

Yesss! So excited for you guys!!! I have been bad at checking blogs lately but for some reason I was thinking that there might be some fun news on yours and there definitely is. Congratulations and I cannot wait to see that beautiful little girl. You don't look one single bit pregnant and I haven't heard any complaints from you. You are wonder woman! Please stop bringing us meals already I am feeling so guilty!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! That is so awesome, and girls are way fun to dress up, and can be expensive in doing so. :)

Katie May said...

Yay!!! I'm so thrilled for you all!

Karyn said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Have fun with girlie things!!

Julie M said...

So, so, so excited!! Little girl shopping is way fun!

The Hulls said...

Woohoo!!! So excited for you guys!! Love the dress, shoes and sweater!! So adorable!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Congrats! Congrats!! And a little girl of all things - how fun! Heaven knows I love being a mom to my boys but pink seriously makes my heart melt. Congrats again.

Wendy P said...

Congratulations! How fun to have a girl. I am just imagining all the fun things you can do with her hair if she is anything like Charlie.

The Thompsons said...

YAY!! Both of our kids will have buddies- sweet!

Lindsey said...

Ahh, congratulations! That's an adorable outfit. I'm sure she'll be a gorgeous little baby!

Jinii said...

Little girls are so fun...but beware the shopping is addicting!

Jana said...

Congratulations! We are all so excited for you!!!

Jami said...

YEAH!!!
Congrats!!!
So excited!!!
LOVE you!!!

Loni said...

Oh my gosh, Congratulations!! She will be so beautiful, just like her mommy :)

Jordan said...

AHHHHH!!!! Congrats Kelley!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so fun and WAY different from boys...and I don't know if that is good or bad :). YEAH!! Miss you guy!

Tam said...

Congratulations, Flint fam! Kelley, you look gorgeous, as always.

Mercedes said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, and girls are awesome!

Kellie Jean said...

You stinker! Congrats! I knew it would be soon but you held out soooo long. Girls are so fun to dress...not that you need to be told that you are already shopping! We sure miss you guys!

[AnnieR] said...

YAAAAAAY!!! A GIRL!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys. And my, how you take a reeeeeally long time to show, ya jerk. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. So happy!