CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Egg Hunt (or really more of a run)

Wes is on call today, so I decided to take Charlie to the egg hunt at Shank Park.  I knew that rain was in the forecast, but it didn't start sprinkling until right before we were suppose to leave.  I decided we'd brave it anyways.  Charlie did great - he waited until they told the kids to go, and then he went and picked up a bunch of eggs.  After about five minutes, he turned to me with a look that said, "I'm done."  So we emptied the candy out of the eggs and headed back to the car before we got completely soaked and cold.

Just some of the 11,000 eggs for this year's hunt
 
Waiting for it to start

Looking down at the eggs

Back in the warm car

No comments: