CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hershey Gardens

Today, PIM went to the Hershey Gardens for playgroup.  I haven't been there before, so I was pretty excited to go.  I had to wake Charlie up in order to make it on time, so he was a bit grumpy, but he was fine as long as I kept him moving in the stroller.  When I took him out, he wanted to jump in the fountain or run in the garden beds, neither of which were an option.  But it was a nice morning, and the gardens were pretty, so I'm glad we were able to go.  It's a lovely place to take a nice walk.
At the entrance

In the Butterfly House, some butterflies were
eating up the nectar.

The Butterfly House

Exploring the Butterfly House

The cute Hershey Kiss fountains

The heart shaped fountain Charlie wanted to jump in

He liked to throw rocks in the fountain.  Not sure
he was allowed to do that here.

Part of the rose garden over looking Hershey.
Rose Garden looking towards Hotel Hershey

No comments: