Monday night, we blessed Reese at my parents' house. It was a beautiful evening and a special night, Wes's parents and sisters were there, along with Sheryl, Bruce, and Josh and Maria. And Chris, Mariah, and the boys were able to come down for the evening. Since Chris is a member of his bishopric, he was our presiding leader, which was pretty cool. Reese looked so pretty in her blessing dress, which was the same dress I wore for my blessing. Wes gave a beautiful blessing to our little girl with Dad, Ken, Chris, and Josh in the circle. So her name is now official - Reese Heather Flint. We had a great dinner and enjoyed chatting with everyone. It couldn't have been a better night.
I also cut my hair the morning of her blessing. My hair was longer than it had ever been. I almost was able to donate it to Locks for Love, but it didn't happen. But I did cut off over 8 inches. It so needed to be done, and I'm so glad that I finally was able to get it cut. I loved how it turned out.

2 comments:
She's beautiful! I love her little nose. How special that she wore your dress from when you were a baby. Both of our boys have worn the Baptism outfit that both Josh and Bart wore!
I totally love how she has the same fro hair Charlie had when he was a baby! It's adorable.
Post a Comment