CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Third Pea in their Pod

My dearest friend Maria had a baby boy while we were here in Utah, and I was so glad that I was here so I could see the little pea right away.  I was lucky enough to go visit them in the hospital the day after he was born.  Caleb Benjamin is a doll, and he's got two parents who are absolutely crazy about him.  I am so thrilled for the whole family.  Maria is lead pea of the well known food blog Two Peas and Their Pod.  If you've never checked it out, you should.


1 comment:

Brittanie said...

Oh I am so jealous... and glad you got to see them! If you are ever in Minnesota, I would love to see you too:).

Your family is adorable. Your little girl is getting big so fast and Charlie is a doll.

Love you!
Britt