CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Randoms from Utah

Here are a few random shots from our time in Utah...

Hank, Charlie, and Cooper having fun in the bath

Charlie thought Reese's rocker was his
(or often Ike's)

they loved swinging in the backyard

Good Morning

Reese loved the swing - she'd take a
nap every time.

Charlie learned to swing on his belly

Reese loved sitting up in the Bumbo

Playing in the playroom with the toys
I use to play with.

It actually snowed on October 6th.
Charlie loved it.

Papa can get Reese to sleep when
no one else can.

1 comment:

Julie M said...

Cute, cute kids. I love the one of Reese in the bumbo. I can't believe how big she has gotten! And the one of Reese and Charlie on the bed. They look so much alike!