CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Red Meat Phobes...Beware

Wes could not wait to go hunting this year.  He spent all of Saturday down in Maryland scouting the deer, but unfortunately didn't get one.  He has this week off of work, so he went down again today to see if he could get one.  Well, he did, and he came home with it.  And when I say he came home with it, I don't mean with it already cut up.



He cut it up himself.  At first, I told him I didn't want to see any part of it, but then I figured this had to be documented, so I went out long enough to take a picture.  All I could think was "poor little guy."  But we did get the meat.  Our freezer is full now full of venison.  Bring on the chili.



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Did he cut it up in your garage? He looks so happy and proud. Yay for some stress relief(hunting) for Wes as well