CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

Halloween is definitely not my favorite holiday, but I will admit it is more fun when you've got kids around.  Charlie was dead set on being Buzz this year, and he looked so cute in his costume.  Reese was a little cheetah cat, and she looked adorable.  Wes started night float on the 31st, so he wasn't around to go trick or treating.  We ended up going with the Crawford's, and Charlie was excited to go with Anna.  It was a bit hectic right before we left because Reese was asleep and I was going to meet some friends for dinner before going out for candy.  I didn't want to wake Reese, so I let her sleep and got some food down Charlie.  Then she woke up, and I had to feed her while getting Charlie ready to go out.  While I was getting Reese changed, Charlie broke a strap on his wings, and while I was trying to grab that before it was totally useless, Reese put her feet in her poop.  So I had to change her again and figure out if I could fix Charlie's wings all while the Crawford's were showing up.  Too crazy for me.  Charlie had fun for a little while, but I think he would have rather just gone for a walk than get candy.  He sometimes refused to take candy once he got to doors and said "trick or treat."  So we were only out for a little bit, but he had fun dressing up as Buzz.  I'm sure next year will be a bigger deal for him.

Belle and Buzz

"Meow"

Buzz's chariot




Last week, we went to the Hershey Halloween parade.  We took the Crawford's with us, and the kids loved being dressed up.  Charlie loved seeing the fire trucks and getting candy.

Tammy holding Reese

Minnie, aka Anna, and Len

No comments: