CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 Years

Wes and I celebrated out 5th anniversary yesterday.  I can't believe it's been five years.  That has gone by so quickly.  But we do have two kids, a mortgage, and a medical degree to show for it.  Wes was so sweet and got me a much needed pedicure at the Spa at Hotel Hershey this past Saturday.  It was wonderful.  He watched the kids while I was gone for two hours getting pampered.  My feet haven't had much love since I was quite pregnant with Reese and couldn't touch my feet, and I've just been too busy since she's been born.  Now they're soft again with shiny magenta nail polish.  Last night, we grabbed dinner with the kids in tow - Reese was restless because she was tired, and Charlie was just all over the place.  It made me laugh because it was exactly like it should have been with two kids under three.  We have been lucky because twice this month, Wes and I have been able to go out on our own.  The Crawfords have watched Reese twice, which they are amazing to do.  One night, we were able to go have a really nice dinner down in Lancaster.  We got all dressed up and just had fun without kids for a couple of hours.  Then we were able to get together with some friends this past Saturday night to celebrate the holidays with just the adults.  It was a fun evening to chat and enjoy the season.  It even spinkled snow, so it felt more like the Christmas season.  So Wes and I have been able to have some fun alone this month.  I'm so grateful to be married to someone so handsome, loving, hard working, caring, and good.  I lucked out for sure.  We ended the night looking at our wedding album, which I finally finished.  I figured that I should have it done before five years had past.  It brought back wonderful memories of an amazing day. 

No comments: