Today was Charlie's preschool Christmas program. The kids were so cute and did a great job singing about Jesus and his birth. Charlie's class sang two songs with the rest of the classes - "Come On, Ring Those Bells" and "Angel Band." Charlie didn't really sing, but I was only hoping he would stay on the stage and not get scared and come running down crying to me. He did stay with his class, but he just stood there with a stoic face or sucked his thumb - about what I expected. But I'm so proud of him for being in his first of many school Christmas programs.
Here are some pictures and videos. See the songs through the links Please don't mind the fuzziness and jumbles. Reese was in my arms squirming while I was trying to take pictures and capture the video.
 |
| Charlie's overhead shot |
 |
| Anna's sultry look |
 |
| Charlie ringing his bell |
 |
| Charlie's class with his two teachers |
"Come On, Ring Those Bells"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzChlBV4kDA
"Angel Band"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QwzE2iYZw
No comments:
Post a Comment