CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our little boy turns 3!

Charlie had a great birthday.  He had his favorite pancakes for breakfast, opened his presents before church, got a little gift from his nursery leaders, and skipped over dinner to have cake.  I made him a bus cake, since he loves buses.  I got me Cake Boss groove on, and it turned out pretty cute.  Totally worth it when he saw it for the first time.  I can't believe Charlie is already three.  We love him so much.  He definitely keeps me on my toes, but it's so neat to see him learning new things each day and discovering the world around him.

So excited to open presents

Loved his bat and ball

Watching Charlie and learning pointers

Love the tongue

Charlie's bounty

Singing Happy Birthday

He loved his bus cake.

No comments: