So I really took this picture for the jam mustache because it looked so funny, like the thin little line mustaches. And don't mind the christmas penguin pjs - Charlie picked those out. I've put a lot of pictures of Reese up lately, but I really want to do a post on Charlie because he's so amazing.
Charlie has finally started potty training, and he's doing so good. We hardly have any accidents, although we haven't yet worked on naps and night time yet. He's really doing very well. It's been a struggle for us for more than six months because he has shown absoluely no interest and would refuse. I finally decided that we were just going to do it, and it's gone suprisingly well. I'm so proud of him.
I dare say that we might be on the better side of the horrific 3s. The past couple of weeks, Charlie has been back to his normal sweet self and has even grown up so much. He's a good helper and likes to help me all the time in the kitchen. He puts his and Reese's clothes in the hamper, plays with Reese in my room/bathroom while I shower, takes his plate/bowl into the kitchen when he's done eating, helps with laundry, etc. He talks constantly and is always asking what things are and why. He always wants the same songs sung to him at night - "I Love to See the Temple," "We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet," "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus," "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (Moon)," and "I am a Child of God" in that order. But they are a great combo of songs - temple, prophet, Jesus, and being a child of God. Love this kid. He gets so excited when Wes comes home and yells, "Daddy's home!" while jumping up and down. Charlie, we love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment