CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Charlie and Caillou

Charlie has a great love for Caillou. If I'd let him, he'd sit and watch him on tv all day long. I will admit that Charlie has definitely leaned things from watching Caillou, even if his father thinks Caillou has the the most annoying voice ever. Grandma Judy sent Charlie a Caillou doll as motivation to potty train. He finally earned Caillou tonight, and he couldn't have been happier. Notice Charlie's shorts are on backwards and inside out. That's what happens when I let him put them back on by himself.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Way to go Charlie! Potty training is no fun, but it's so nice once it's done! Good luck!

Kate said...

Benjamin LOVES Caillou too! We found a 5 book set for him on amazon and he LOVES those too. ;)