Wes and I finally made it back to the temple. It had been much too long. Charlie was so excited to go because he loves the temple, and Reese was excited to walk around the temple grounds once we were there. It is definitely a long day for all of us, but the kids were super good. They played at two different playgrounds, walked around the visitors center and the temple grounds, and had a yummy dinner before we headed back home. It was great for Wes and I to each do a session, and it was a beautiful day as well. Not bad for a last minute decision to drive down to the DC Temple.
 |
| Open the Doors! |
 |
| Look at me! |
 |
| Swinging in the park |
 |
| Merry go round |
3 comments:
Oh boy do I remember those all day trips down to the temple and switching off so we could each do a session! Good for you guys for making it happen! I hope all is going well with your cute, cute family!
I love taking Hadley to the temple grounds. Sounds like a long but rewarding day. They'll remember it and the importance of going, for sure.
Oh, i love the temple! Such great pics. Your "baby" is getting so big! Miss u guys!
Post a Comment